- Large project orientation
- Concentrated on methodological approach
- Including organisational advice
- Project Office know-how
Q-Project applies knowledge, skills, tools and techniques to project activities to meet or exceed stakeholder needs and expectations from a project.
This involves balancing competing demands among:
- Scope, time, cost & quality;
- Stakeholders with differing needs and expectations;
- Identified requirements (needs) and unidentified requirements (expectations).
Q-Project understands the relationship of Project Management and Practice to General Management Knowledge and Practice and Application Area Knowledge and Practice.